Au Boudoir Écarlate
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Au Boudoir Écarlate

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

ANDREWS Keira - In case of Emergency

2 participants
AuteurMessage
lowooh

lowooh

ANDREWS Keira - In case of Emergency Empty
MessageSujet: ANDREWS Keira - In case of Emergency   ANDREWS Keira - In case of Emergency Icon_minitime1Jeu 30 Nov - 12:01

ANDREWS Keira - In case of Emergency In_cas10

In case of Emergency
Keira Andrews

KA BOOKS
Sortie le 27 novembre 2017

Quatrième de couverture :
After years alone, Daniel Diaz is finally ready to shake up his orderly, solitary life. He's about to leave for a cozy Christmas getaway with his new man when he gets the call from the ER that his former stepbrother has been admitted with a concussion and a broken hand—and Cole put him down as his emergency contact. Why the hell would he do that? Daniel barely knows the guy. After all, their parents' marriage lasted less than a year and it was a decade ago!

But Cole has no one else to look after him and strict doctor's orders not to be left alone. So fine, Daniel will bring him along on vacation to make sure he doesn't starve or fall into a coma. This is supposed to be Daniel's chance to explore romance again after locking down his feelings for too long—except it turns out his could-be boyfriend is more interested in partying and being an obnoxious jerk. Daniel sends him packing, and now he's stuck with a virtual stranger in an isolated mountain cabin.

Cole Smith crushed hard on cranky Daniel when they were teenagers. Alone with him in a romantic winter wonderland, those feelings roar back to life. Glimpsing the caring, vulnerable man under Daniel's frosty shell, he yearns to get closer. Christmas is a time for surprises, and Daniel and Cole discover a scorching connection that just might melt their hearts.

This fluffy gay Christmas romance from Keira Andrews features former stepbrothers reconnecting as adults, sexy hot-tub shenanigans, cuddling by the fire, and of course a happy ending. 32,000 words.

Lien amazon : LIEN AMAZONANDREWS Keira - In case of Emergency Ir?t=auboueca-21&l=am2&o=8&a=B077SZQ6Q6
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
sri

ANDREWS Keira - In case of Emergency Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANDREWS Keira - In case of Emergency   ANDREWS Keira - In case of Emergency Icon_minitime1Jeu 30 Nov - 12:09

My review for this book:

Okay so the cover is uhm interesting in the politest terms. I'm kinda completely ignoring it, tbh. I loved the description which is why I wanted to read the story.

I was frankly not expecting a good story but I was feeling brave so I read it and it was surprisingly good. I had fun reading it. It was a pretty decently written book. These two were adorable and it was a contrast from the antagonist (read pest) so it kinda made them cuter. I mean I was really expecting the story to squick me out because I wasn't sure how the step brother thing would be handled. But it was tasteful and I loved how they had a genuine connection.

What weirded me out was that a 10yo crush on a guy you knew for 6-8 months max when you were 13 is something that still a) lives in your head and b) still makes you mushy. That bit was a little unbelievable. But the whole holiday spirit was wonderfully captured in the cabin. I loved that.

This story gets 3.5 stars from me.

All my love,
sri
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ANDREWS Keira - In case of Emergency
Page 1 sur 1