Au Boudoir Écarlate
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Au Boudoir Écarlate

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

EASTON Eli - Puzzle Me This

AuteurMessage
Karen
Admin
Admin
Karen

EASTON Eli - Puzzle Me This  Empty
MessageSujet: EASTON Eli - Puzzle Me This    EASTON Eli - Puzzle Me This  Icon_minitime1Mer 31 Déc - 12:04

EASTON Eli - Puzzle Me This  18455310

Puzzle Me This
Eli Easton

Quatrième de couverture :

Luke Schumaker designs computer games, working from his home. Every day he walks his dog in the woods nearby, never suspecting that someone who is completely smitten is watching.

The watcher is Alex Shaw, and he too works from home, designing logic and crossword puzzles. Alex’s options are limited: he’s too shy to approach Luke and his wheelchair won’t let him follow into the woods. His solution? Secret messages for Luke in the crosswords he writes for the local paper.

When Luke decodes them, romance begins, but then they face greater puzzles, like Alex’s interfering sister and what commitment to a man in a wheelchair really takes. And, most puzzling of all, how do you know if love is real?

Lien AmazonEASTON Eli - Puzzle Me This  Ir?t=auboueca-21&l=as2&o=8&a=B00FKNQF92

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

EASTON Eli - Puzzle Me This
Page 1 sur 1