Au Boudoir Écarlate
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Au Boudoir Écarlate

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
Samsung 50Q60D – TV QLED 50″ (127 cm) 4K ...
Voir le deal
399 €

SUNDAY Anyta - LOVE LETTERS - Tome 2 : Begging Ben

AuteurMessage
Karen
Admin
Admin
Karen

SUNDAY Anyta - LOVE LETTERS - Tome 2 : Begging Ben Empty
MessageSujet: SUNDAY Anyta - LOVE LETTERS - Tome 2 : Begging Ben   SUNDAY Anyta - LOVE LETTERS - Tome 2 : Begging Ben Icon_minitime1Mar 31 Juil - 16:27

SUNDAY Anyta - LOVE LETTERS - Tome 2 : Begging Ben Beggin10

Begging Ben
Anyta Sunday

Sortie le 31 juillet 2018

Quatrième de couverture :

B is for Ben Spengler.

Brilliant. Bashful. Burned.

Brimming with desire for his BFF Landon, who is beyond compare.

But they aren’t the same Ben and Landon anymore. Not after what Landon did. And didn’t do.

Bitter about his unrequited love.

Bound by a night of drunken promises.

Will the chemistry between them change, or will Ben break first?

Lien AmazonSUNDAY Anyta - LOVE LETTERS - Tome 2 : Begging Ben Ir?t=auboueca-21&l=am2&o=8&a=B07G15B723

Chloe's review :

Still in the same universe, we are now following Ben and Landon, former best friends, that didn’t speak to each other for almost a year. All because of Landon : he knows he messed up, and want his best friend back. After seeing Landon pinning for Chance, a straight playboy for a year, making him forget his best friend big day, Ben had enough. Same Ben, who’s been in love with Landon for forever, and can’t, won’t take the chance to have his heart shattered again by his clueless crush and best friend. But Landon is relentless : he succeed into speaking to Ben and one thing bringing another they got drunkenly married ! The funny thing is that Landon remembers but not Ben, who will eventually find out through his mother that HE is married. Funniest scene ever ! Since marriage is a big deal in Ben’s family, Ben makes a deal with Landon : they’ll fake marriage for a week until everyone sees they are not marriage material, and he will become Landon’s friend once again. But unfortunately heart has it reasons…

« I miss him, Ash. We were drunk and I took an opportunity to make him mine. »

Ben is a character that is related too because he is so hopelessly in love that he would have done anything for Landon. But I also relate to Landon because he wants, needs, Ben in his life so badly that remaining best friends is the only way for him to stay at his side forever. They are both blinds in their own ways. It was so difficult for both of them to make the step that would bring their happily ever after. Their week babysitting Chris’s daughter (Ben’s cousin) at Ben’s childhood home brought back so many memories and emotions, they couldn’t escape even if they wanted too. Faking their marriage is difficult because they can’t help to wonder “what if it’s real ? what if it’s not?” : the first dinner was heart-breaking for Ben, who has always hoped for what was going on, only to remind himself that everything was staged.

« He’d always loved Ben.
Why risk what they had for something as fleeting as an orgasm? »

Some people might find there are lengths in the book but Ben broke me in very chapter : I was afraid to read the next chapter because  I couldn’t bear Ben’s suffering. This story really makes you think about taking risks : it shows you the importance of living your life to the fullest, or you might live with regrets.

« He would always love Landon, but it was a bad idea to be in love with Landon again. »

There is also jealousy in the air since Ben tries to move on with a guy named Gabe. But Landon becomes really possessive of his best friend but quickly finds out that his motives are not friendly. The blossoming relationship between Gabe and Ben creates a wake-up call for Landon : he finally understand his own feelings but is-it too late ? It takes some times for them to find their way to one another but, as always in Anyta Sunday’s books, all is well that ends well. The two last chapters were so damn romantic : it kinda reminded me of Love, Actually ;) So once again Anyta shot me straight to the heart. I can’t wait to read the third novel, which is about Chance.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SUNDAY Anyta - LOVE LETTERS - Tome 2 : Begging Ben
Page 1 sur 1